Internal Career Development
We believe that developing our people is the right thing to do. Not only for the success of the business but also because we want our team members to have great careers. Contrary to other search and recruiting firms, we do zero sales training. Instead, our focus is on building strong search, client relationship and execution skills. As our organization continues to grow, training and development will remain a key driver of success.
Our career ladder allows for continued growth in multiple key skill areas:
- Researcher: Supports generation of candidates through research tools
- Recruiter: Actively recruits candidates for clients
- Practice Area Director/Functional or industry Expert: Leads a Functional/Industry Practice Area
- Strategic Account Director: Single point of contact for major clients
- Managing Director: Leads an internal business P&L
Functional Practice Areas
We have found that candidates like to talk with search professionals who have deep functional expertise – people that speak their language. Our organization has such individuals who serve as practice area leaders. They act as an agent for the candidates by giving them visibility into top openings across multiple industries.
Our functional practice area expertise includes: